Ending 2020 by starting a blog again

Hello, to whoever stumbled upon my doorstep today.

I have been thinking about blogging again. Because I can no longer stick to Instagram and writing long captions over there which is hard to edit and read.

I find it very hard to read long captions and book reviews on Instagram. I don't like reading long captions with photos. So, I always skim through them reading only the first and the last few lines. Reading blog posts is a whole different vibe.

So, I started blogging in 2012, eight years ago. I ended up blogging very less in university and gradually stopped blogging by 2018. My interest in blogging developed with the fondness of reading and reviewing books. I started my first blog on blogger.com to connect with bookish community and authors. I enjoyed tweaking themes on blogger. Chatting about books and fangirling about favorite characters was so fun.

Here's the history of my blogs and their names:

  • Novels they wrote and Movies they made (pretty long title, hehe)
  • Let Me Be Your Ghost (I was a huge fan of Parachute band and this phrase is from their song "Ghost")
  • Let Me Be Fictional (only read fictional stuff during that phase)
  • Devouring Reveries (turned it into photo blog on insta)
  • Literati Psyche (combo of art, literature and psychology)

Feeling relieved to be back and blogging about books, tv shows and a lot more.


Review image from my blog "Let Me Be Fictional - 2015"

Comments

Popular Posts